Special Offer - BONN TTC Early bird € 2750 (until 30th July 2019)
- Regular fee € 2950 (Incl. all).
- Yoga Nidra TTC Price : € 1350 Regular Price | Early bird € 1150 ( Until 10 March 2019)
If you wish to apply for our upcoming TTC, please read the pre-requisite and application process carefully. You can either register online or via mail:
- Register Online for BONN TTC
- Send application form by mail to email@example.com
- The training is conducted exclusively in English. To fully benefit, you need to have a good command of the language.
- Physical fitness is a pre-requisite. The TTC is a very intense program with extensive yoga practice. The program does not solely focus on making teachers or enhancing your theoretical knowledge, but also aims at their individual growth. So we recommend some basic acquaintance with yoga and an integrated daily practice. At least six months of yoga exposure is desired.
- If you are going through any medical treatment, we request you send us details of your medical history and discuss the same with us, in order to enable us to ascertain your fitness for the course.
- Pregnancy: kindly inform us of your pregnancy and provide a medical certificate authorization.
- Download Application Form
- Send Application Form by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Yogalife team will respond within the next 10 working days.
- If you are considered eligible, kindly note that the acceptance of your application form does not confirm your participation; only the full payment of the course assures your participation. Places are given on eligibility and on first paid first served basis.
- All Participants are responsible for their own transfers, accommodation, food and living expenses.
The bank details will be sent to you, as soon as your application is approved.
Travel insurance & refund policy
- Please arrange good travel insurance/assistance. Yogalife bears no responsibility for the cost of health related conditions.
- If a student withdraws from the TTC, before the training commences under any circumstances, the application fee of €500.- is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
This amount will increase to €1000.- for cancellation one month before the commencement of the course.
The full amount of your payment will be kept in case of cancelation five days prior to commencement of the course; or it can be used for a next TTC with the approval of the Yogalife Director.
- The course opens with at-least 14 students. In case of low attendance, Yogalife reserves the right to send the final confirmation 2 to 3 weeks ahead of the planed TTC commencement. Yogalife team is not liable to anyone in case the course is postponed or cancelled. If you are making any travel arrangements prior to this confirmation, we kindly advise you to subscribe to a cancellation insurance as Yogalife cannot be held responsible to any costs incurred.
The following pre-requisites can be helpful for your progress in the course.
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha (APMB) by Swami Satyananda Saraswati. This book will be needed all the time during the course.
- Four Chapters on Freedom by Swami Satyananda Saraswati (Commentary on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali)
- Practical Yoga Psychology by Dr. Rishi Vivekandanda
- Yoga Darshan by Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati
These recommendations are not mandatory but they can be helpful for your progress in the course.
- We recommend you to buy the book “Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha” (APMB) Bihar School of Yoga. This book will be needed throughtout the TTC course. It is available on the internet, we can arrange it for you on request.
- Below is a list of other useful readings, however it is not a must to buy if you don’t wish to. Additional recommended reading ”The Yoga Tradition” by Georg Feuerstein, ”The Lost Teachings of Yoga” (CDs), by Georg Feuerstein, “The Tree of Yoga” by B.K.S. Iyengar.
- We hold an orientation meeting on the first day of the training in order to ensure students know where the classes are; to familiarize with the course facilities and to allow students to meet each other and their teachers. Student attendance at the orientation day is mandatory.
- Regular and punctual attendance is a mandatory requirement of the course to receive the final certification. Less then 90% attendance in total will make you ineligible for the course certificate in any circumstances. In case of illness or any other unavoidable circumstances, we will support you to catch up with the missing hours in order to bring you to the minimum hours needed.
- If you wish to apply for next TTC, please read the Application process carefully. Yogalife reserves rights to decide on the admission.