Yogalife offers (RYS 200) a Yoga Alliance registered Teacher
Trainings Course (TTC) in Bonn in Germany at a beautiful and central location: Bewegung & Lebenskunst, Kessenicher Straße 217, 53225 Bonn
Weekend Plan For Bonn
This is a 9-weekend-course (200hrs.), running from 10th January 2020 to 10th May 2020
- 1 WE 1 10, 11, 12 Jan.
- 2 WE 2 17, 18, 19 Jan.
- 3 WE 3 31 Jan., 1, 2 Feb.
- 4 WE 4 14, 15, 16 Feb.
- 5 WE 5 26, 29 Feb., 1 Mar.
- 6 WE 6 13, 14, 15 March.
- 7 WE 7 27, 28, 29 March
- 8 WE 8 17, 18, 19 April
- 9 WE 9 8, 9, 10 May
The exceptional aspect of our TTC as compared to other such programs is our belief, that you have the knowledge and capability to reach your goals; our role is just to help you unfold your potential and tap into that source within. Our purpose is not to teach "OUR" style of Yoga, but to discover your own unique style through a coaching approach. “The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see”. The program aims at transforming experienced Yoga practitioners into Yoga Teachers through learning, teaching and self-realization of their true potential.
- Skilled and dedicated teachers to help and guide you through the training.
- Course located in the heart of Beethoven’s very own Bonn.
- The syllabus includes Yoga Philosophy, Hindu Mythology, Physiology of Hatha Yoga, Asana teaching methodology and its corrections.
Click on the link to learn more about the Curriculum
- Interactive learning techniques in order to enhance learning and delivery environment.
- Review all the core elements of Yoga and an opportunity to develop a style of your own.
- The graduated students are invited to assist in the teachers training programs and increase their skills and knowledge in a continuous education program (CEP); providing an ongoing support to our students
- A specifically designed 150+ page-training manual that is constantly revised through consecutive feedback process. In the meantime Yogalife already has its 10th edition in circulation.
- Yogalife Foundation is globally active with its presence in Geneva and Zurich in Switzerland, New Delhi, Dharamshala and Goa in India, Gent and Brussels in Belgium, Kassel and Bonn in Germany.
- Furthermore the Yogalife Teachers Training courses have empowered individuals to become yoga experts. We have trained more than 1000 teachers from 30 countries, mostly in Europe, with recognition from Yoga Alliance (RYS - Registered Yoga School)"
- Yogalife Foundation imparts yoga in the traditional yogic method integrating latest management training techniques, which make our training effective and more interesting.
- Our client list includes UN, WHO, UNICEF, P&G, WIPO etc. In addition to that we have also worked with celebrities such as Dr. Deepak Chopra, Kerry Kennedy, Julia Roberts, André Borschberg and Bertrand Piccard, Patrick de Maeseneire etc.
- Yogalife Foundation is recognized by Yoga Alliance, USA as an RYS200 Yoga School.